Sunday, Oct 14 2007 08:51 PM | rapidblog
I Just pushed up a new version of RapidBlog -- 1.22 includes a few fixes and a often requested feature -- the ability to have the comment system on blogger appear in a popup window.
Before I put it on the main download page I wanted to let a few folks give it a spin -- If you would like you can grab it here:
The complete change log is below, let me know if you see any problems.
- Rapidblog will now empty out the entry ID after a 404 error. To read more about why you might care see http://loghound.com/Rapidblog/404/index.html
- RapidBlog now handles character encoding conversation a bit differnetly (and perhaps better ---)
- RapidBlog will not properly reflect draft status of imported blogs
- RapidBlog will now show the number of comments regardless of the language choice in the blogger engine.
- You can now have 'blogger' style comments enter via a poup menu
Next Page -->