Monday, Jan 5 2009 10:32 PM | macworld
I'm actually kind of excited this year -- The rumor mill has been pretty quiet which means either
- There is nothing to announce
- Apple has kept a good lid on it
Here is my wish list of things I want to see -- Unlike some pundits *everything on this list is achievable today* -- I'm ignoring the obvious (iLife 09) and the boring (update to time capsule)
- iPhone nano -- No big screen, no apps -- just a phone that syncs your contacts, calendars and is an ipod (possibly wireless syncing with mobile me) -- A great phone for folks who don't need the big screen (I'd get one for my wife) and who don't want to pay the data fee.
- i7 based computers -- Ideally a 4 core iMac (24+ LED screen)
- App store reforms with trial period for apps.
That's it -- If I get 2 out of 3 I'll be a happy guy.
[Update after keynote]
- iPhone nano -- FAIL
- i7 based computer - FAIL
- App store reforms - FAIL
New iWork & iLife seems promising but hardly worth a MW keynote, new 17" is fine (and expected)
Next Page -->